Always painting color (can’t live without it!), I’ve turned to mixed media in order to express the truths with which, God has pierced my heart. Some argue the benefit of words over pictures while others prefer pictures over words. I have too much to say to settle for one. Similarly, mixed media frees me from the confines of just one medium. I use the combination that best suits my expression—luscious brushstrokes, calligraphy, text, drawing, printmaking and beautiful papers.

The Wells of Salvation (Sukkot) Isaiah 12:3


In the days of the Temple, during the Feast of the Tabernacles or Sukkot the high priest led a procession with a golden pitcher from the altar. The Hebrews processed joyfully with palm, willow and myrtle branches through the streets of Jerusalem to the Pool of Siloam. Excitement built over seven days as they chanted "Therefore with joy shall we draw water out of the wells of salvation." and "hoshanna!" save us now! The priest filled the golden pitcher with water and processed back to the Temple, pouring the water through a funnel in the altar, which fed underground to the valley of Kidron. "On the last and greatest day of the (this) feast, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, 'If a man is thirsty, let him come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him"
John 7:37 French marbled papers and reverse cut lettering.